Dr Swerissen consults on planning, management and evaluation in health, human services and tertiary education. He conducts and facilitates workshops and forums. He presents papers to conferences and other meetings.
He has completed more than 100 assignments for health services; community agencies, disability services, aged care services, TAFEs, Universities, peak bodies, Local Government, State Government and the Commonwealth Government.
Recent assignments include:
- Advisor on the evaluation of aged care regionalisation for the Commonwealth Government
- Cost benefit analysis of a proposal for a workers rehabilitation centre for the Victorian Trade Unions
- Development of a service plan and model of care for Ballarat Community Health Service
- Development of a strategic plan and business case in health sciences for Swinburne University of Technology
- Keynote address to Queensland Statewide End of Life Forum
- Advisor to the Victorian Government Ministerial Advisory Panel on Voluntary Assisted Dying